5 easy ways to keep your vehicle in excellent shapeMidas
Maintaining your car does not have to difficult or expensive. Thanks to these Pulse tips, you can take care of your car with no stress.
A lot of people see car maintenance as an extremely task that should be avoided at all cost.
This mentality often results in a wrecked car, that has to be towed to the workshop.
Thankfully, Pulse is here to show you how to take care of your vehicle without spending a lot of money or killing yourself in the process.
Here are 5 easy ways to keep your vehicle in good condition.
1. Change your oil regularly.
2. Check the radiator: For second-hand/ tokunbos, check every two weeks. New cars do not necessarily need to be checked as long as it is serviced regularly.
3. Check your tire pressure on a weekly basis.
4. Check your wipers. This is very important during the rainy season.
5. Protect your paint by using car wash, rather than detergents. In the absence of the car wash, simply clean your car with water and a damp cloth.